MASSAGE THERAPY is soft tissue manipulation providing a therapeutic response within muscles, joints, fascia, ligaments and tendons. It provides an alternative health option for all ages to help alleviate discomfort associated with everyday and occupational stresses, muscular overuse and many chronic pain syndromes.
MASSAGE THERAPY overall has many physical, mental and emotional benefits. The human touch involved with MASSAGE THERAPY has a healing effect that is not explainable but can only be experienced.
MASSAGE THERAPY is a safe and effective treatment for many conditions including:
- Back Pain
- Stiff Shoulders/Neck
- Anxiety and Panic Disorders
- Post-injury Rehabilitation
- Whiplash/Car Accidents
- Post-surgery Rehabilitation ex. joint replacements
- Pre & Post Natal Discomforts
- Sport Injuries/Training Discomforts